The refunds will be made in the following cases:
- If seller has not received any bid greater than the reserve price at the end of the auction process, his credit will be refunded.
- If winning bidder refuses to close the deal at the of the auction process, the seller’s credit will be refunded.For Buyer:
- If bidder is not declared as a winning bidder, his credit will be refunded subject to the visit charges.
- When the seller withdraws the property listed by him, irrespective of whether the reserve price has been met or not, all the interested bidders are entitled to 100 % of refund of credits.
- If seller refuses to close the deal with the winning bid, credit of winning bidder will be refunded.
- During an auction process, if a bidder withdraws, he is entitled to refund of an amount.Refunds after scheduling visit to the property:
- Whenever a bidder completes his visit to a property, a visit charge is levied by the website. Any refunds made thereafter to the bidder, would be made for an amount obtained by deducting the visit charges from the original amount.
- The only exception to the rule is when the property for which the visit was arranged, has been withdrawn by the seller. In this case, even the charge for the visit borne by the bidder will be refunded fully.General Refund Information
- The refunds done by HTML would be done at the earliest possible convenience, on a best effort basis without any liability.
- Refunds will be made possible only in the account through which the payment was received. If the information of the account is not available, the refund will be made by cheque in the name of person whose ID proof is submitted at the time of account creation.
- HTML (Hindustan Times Media Ltd.) reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend or revise the refund policy at any point of time, without prior notice and the User agrees to be bound by such amendments or revisions. It is therefore suggested that the User must periodically review the updated version of these terms & conditions at www.bidnbid.comNote: For any refunds to be made, the decision of the company would be considered final.